Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 13

Woohoo we are getting closer! One more long day and then the blood test early Friday morning!

I am good today...I feel good....I have tried real hard not to worry and just trust in the fact that Christ is either going to give us a healthy pregnancy and baby or he is going to give us peace about not being pregnant!

So right now I will talk about my two children, which happens to be dogs. Bolty Bolt is like the perfect dog or you could say the perfect child and Barklee is like the rebellious child. Bolt would never get into the trash, counter surf, or eat Chocolate. A little story about Barklee from tonight. Our friends the Samuelson's came over with their 2 month old twins. Kate and I were changing their diapers and suddenly we couldnt find Barklee. We walk around the house looking for Barklee and we couldn't seem to find him. I remembered there was a chocolate bar in the garage in my school bag! I fling open the garage and there is that crazy dog -chowing on my chocolate bar! I don't how he finds the only chocolate bar in the house hidden in my bag in the garage.I think he has a nose for chocolate. Did I mention he loves chocolate?He is a chocoholic! And yes I know that chocolate is not good for him, but this was milk chocolate and he is almost 80 pounds.
These types of encounters with my Barklee keep my day going smoothly and helps me to forget about all the issues that fertility treatment has delivered to me.
I do have some crazy stories about good ole' Barklee that I will be sharing along this journey to keep the humor of God's infinite plan!
Still praying for peace tonight and tomorrow! Hoping that we get the results that we so desire!
Thanks so much for all the prayers, they mean so much to Gary and I and both of us can totally feel them.
God is good all the time!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Special prayers coming your way friend.

And P.S. Love your dog stories! ;)

Greta said...

prayers and love sent your way!

Greta said...

prayers and thoughts sent your way!

The Garcia Family said...

Lol Crazy dog! That made me chuckle out loud! Stephen wanted to know what was so funny! Stil praying! Love you guys!

Lisa Dawn said...

Still praying!! Love the stories each day. My tummy is nervous with you! Love ya.